Beam 9555 IntelliDOCK - Build Your Own Bundle
The Beam IntelliDOCK 9555 Build Your Own Bundle provides you the flexibility to choose and add items to suit your application. It is the ideal docking station for using the Iridium 9555 Satellite Handset for various maritime, transport or fixed site applications.
This item is currently out of stock, however orders can still be taken to secure price & stock in the next delivery.
The Iridium 9555 Handset*, fits securely in the Beam IntelliDOCK 9555, which features inbuilt Bluetooth, USB data port, inbuilt ringer, phone charging and integrated antenna, data and power connection, making it possible to keep all antenna cables and power permanently connected to the docking station, ready for use. The Iridium 9555 Handset is easily inserted and removed by the press of a button on the top of the IntelliDOCK making it very easy to remove the Iridium 9555 Handset at anytime with the peace of mind knowing it will always be fully charged.
IntelliDOCK 9555 also supports the use of an optional compact Beam Privacy Handset that can be located next to the IntelliDOCK for added convenience if required.
• Integrated Bluetooth Voice Tecknology
• USB Data Port
• Integrated Antenna Connection
• In-built Ringer
• 9 - 32V DC Input
• Charges 9555 Satellite Handset
• Easy Convenient Installation
• Optional Handset - Privacy Mode
• Universal Mounting Bracket
• Fully Certified - Including RoHS
• Easy to Install
* Please Note: Iridium 9555 Satellite Handset Sold Separately.
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions: 200 x 75 x 65 mm
• Weight: 320g
• Input: 9 - 32V DC, 2A Max
• Consumption (Standby): 45mA
• Consumption (Transmit): 0.5A
• Consumption (Sleep Mode): 18mA
• Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +70°C
• Operating Humidity Range: < 85% RH non-condensing
• Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C
• Charging Temperature Range: 0°C to +40°C
• Voice / Data Modulation: 2.4 kbps
• Compressed Data: 10 - 12 kbps
• Frequency: 1616 - 1625 MHz
Bluetooth®: The Bluetooth® word, mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by BEAM Communications is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
What's in the Box
• RAM Mount Steel Mounting Bracket
• Interface & Power Cables
• User Manuals